Saturday 17 February 2007

globalwarming awareness2007

WHY I WANT TO WIN..
not for the prize...i just have a car
not for the fame...who will remember my name?
not for the girls..:D...it's the only competition that will not take you a girl!
only for my ideas...i think that i have good ideas in seo positioning and so i think that i can take my keyword "globalwarming awareness2007" very high!
but there are also moral question in me...at the start i thought that this keyword was the perfect choice, because we could take the public opionion to this problem.
Now instead i think that our game it's going forward who fight really and strongly against globalwarming...so,the game it's started and it's impossible to stop it, but i hope that all partecipants after the end will delete their globalwarming awareness2007 sites...please!

No comments: